Whilst it is widely acknowledged that people are living longer, we at Jessup are at the forefront of providing suitable housing solutions for our ever-increasing older population.
- Extra care schemes with communal facilities
- Dementia care facility with secure accommodation
- Active elderly schemes where floating support is provided
- Future-proof bungalows with additional bedroom space for live-in carer if required
- Refurbishment to update existing care facilities to ensure they meet the needs and current regulation
Jessup Community Care
Provision of care for the elderly and those with special needs
is an issue of National importance.
There is a growing requirement for specialist facilities to
cater for a wide range of needs from basic residential care to
critical one to one care. Regardless of the level of need, all
sectors of care benefit from well designed and built facilities
improving quality of life for residents and working conditions
for care professionals.
Since 1988 Jessup Build Develop have been building
community developments of homes and apartments on
regenerated brownfield sites in partnership with Registered
Providers throughout the Midland region. Designing
sustainably constructed award-winning homes conforming
to Building for Life standards that will adapt to the changing
needs of individuals and families at different stages of life.
Long experience of working to these stringent standards
has enabled Jessup’s construction professionals to develop
specialist skills and understanding to be able to apply this
knowledge to the care sector.