Environment – Sustainability
We have a dedicated team responsible for Health, Safety and the Environment who set out our strategy for ensuring we look after the environment for current and future generations, and then implement the actions required to make that happen, both on site, in our back office, travelling and through our supply chain.
The key points of its strategy to achieve this are:
- Minimise waste by evaluating operations and ensuring they are as efficient as possible.
- Minimise toxic emissions through the selection and use of its vehicles and the source of its power requirement.
- Actively promote recycling both internally and amongst its customers and suppliers.
- Source and promote a product range to minimise the environmental impact of both production and distribution.
- Jessup, accepts responsibility for the harmful effects its operations have on both the local and global environment and is committed to reducing them.
- Jessup will comply with all relevant environmental legislation.
- The Company will implement a training program for its staff to raise awareness of environmental issues and enlist their support in improving the Company’s performance.
- Jessup will encourage the adoption of similar principles by its suppliers.